Nitro 10x25 binoculars: Designed to excel in the toughest conditions
Nitro 10x25 binoculars feature a roof prism design for a sleek, compact design, enhanced image quality thanks to ED Prime glass and PC3 prism coatings, and an IPX7 waterproof rating, ready to take on the toughest conditions and harshest elements.
Thanks to a carefully engineered optical system, Ultra-Wideband lens coatings and BAK-4 prisms with PC3 phase coating, these Nitro binoculars guarantee first-rate clarity and outstanding low-light performance. Bushnell's patented EXO Barrier lens coating technology ensures unsurpassed clarity in all conditions. They also come with our fully transferable Ironclad Lifetime Warranty.
- Improved optical system for optimum light transmission An all-glass, multi-coated optical system, combined with ED Prime lenses, enhances contrast, resolution and light transmission.
- Ultimate color accuracy and clarity with PC3-coated BAK-4 prisms High-quality BAK-4 prisms with PC3 phase coatings ensure full preservation of light paths through the binoculars, guaranteeing precise colors and impeccable image clarity.
- Waterproof and fogproof construction The binoculars have been tested by immersing them at 1 meter for 30 minutes, with no penetration. Their IPX7 certification means they are designed to withstand the harshest conditions.
- EXO™ Barrier lens protection for clear vision in all circumstances. : EXO Barrier coating adheres to the outer surfaces of the lenses, repelling water, oil, fog, dust and debris, guaranteeing you a clear view of your target in all conditions.
- Secure grip thanks to non-slip texture and drop protection Ergonomics improved with soft-touch rubber coating and non-slip texture. The texture along the sides and bridge of the binoculars reduces the risk of falling and provides a secure grip, even with just one hand.
- Compact design with roof prism Roof prism design for more compact binoculars that are easier to hold and store.
- 20-year Ironclad warranty Nitro binoculars are covered by Bushnell's Ironclad lifetime warranty and are designed to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the life of the product. Fully transferable warranty, no proof of purchase required.
Les Jumelles Bushnell
Fondée en 1948, Bushnell est une référence en matière d'optique sportive. Alliant innovation et qualité, leurs jumelles offrent une clarté et une précision inégalées. Que vous soyez amateur ou professionnel, Bushnell enrichit chaque moment d'observation.